Simple to learn and grab knowledge about how to connect Canon TS3122 Printer to Wi-Fi connection on a Mac or Windows operating system.
Are you planning to buy a canon TS3122 Printer or have already bought it recently? You have made a great choice In terms of technology of the device. The Canon TS3122 printer has received awesome reviews from the Past user related to the quality of printing and performance of the printer. In today’s time, wireless printing is an updated feature in all the new printers. Canon printers also offer wireless printing options when it is connected to a Mac or Windows operating system.
In this article, we will let you know the steps to connect the Canon TS3122 printer to Wi-Fi. We being your best virtual technician guides, bring out the best and easiest solutions for you.
Steps to connect the Canon TS3122 to Wi-Fi for Windows operating system.
The first and foremost step is to make sure that both the Wi-Fi connection (wireless network) and the printer are Switched ON. If both of them give a signal of green color means they are ready to use.
- First, check if the led light on the printer is blinking. Click on the stop button to prevent the light from blinking.
- Press the ‘direct’ key, hold it until the setting menu is displayed on the screen.
- By clicking on the ‘direct’ button present on the printer, the printer will enter the mode for wireless connection and the icon will be on the computer screen.
- Insert the CD for the printer installation, the complete guide will be displayed.
- The printer can be installed from the official website of Canon printers as well.
- After the software has been downloaded, click on the setup option and follow the prompts.
- Select the name of the device on your computer.
- Click on the option of ‘connect the printer to windows’.
- A new window will be displayed in front and a prompt will show a ‘download feature’.
- The software will get downloaded in a few minutes and click the ‘run’ option after that.
- Open the downloaded file and start the process.
- Click on ‘start setup’ and the setup process will start automatically. Wait until the process is completely done.
- Now click the next button. The terms and conditions will be displayed. Agree with them.
- The window of the wireless setup will be prompted, click the ‘Yes’ button to connect with the wireless network.
- Select the Wi-Fi network and enter the network key (Wi-Fi password) and then tap next.
- More windows will be prompted for the setup to complete.
- When the process is completed successfully, take out a sample printout to check whether the printer is working wirelessly.
Steps to connect Canon TS3122 Wireless Setup to Mac
For connecting the Canon TS3122 printer to Mac, the initial steps would remain the same as above.
- There would be ‘warning messages’ which will be displayed. Agree to them and download the process.
- Open the file which is downloaded and start the setup process.
- Open the file for installation and type the password of the printer and move ahead.
- A ‘start helper’ option will be there, click on it to start the installation process.
- Agree to the displayed terms & conditions on the screen.
- Select the name of the wireless network, and put in the password.
- Enter the password, and click on next, it will take a few minutes to complete the setup process.
- Once the setup is done, the printer will run the troubleshooter itself.
These are the steps for the users of Canon TS3122 to connect it to Wi-Fi to Mac or windows. Canon also has a customer support team, if the printer does not connect to Wi-Fi, you can speak to the customer representative. They can solve your issue in a short period.