Epson printer Printing blank pages and frustrate you. Epson is a popular brand for printing documents. Many people have printed their important documents from this printer without any error message.
But some people are getting blank pages, either it’s a black or white page, with no print on the paper at all. This problem creates big issues as they can’t understand what is going wrong with the printer and how to solve this issue
So if you are also facing such kind of problem then read this article carefully as here we will tell you that how to fix the Epson printer blank pages issue in an easy way.
We have researched about this matter and found that there are many reasons behind this issue which create your problems in printing your essential documents like thesis, contract papers, etc. So don’t worry! Here
Why Is My Epson Printer Printing Blank Pages?
Epson printers are now ruling the printing industry due to their outstanding characteristics and excellent services. However, it may be beneficial if you remember that technology comes with both benefits and drawbacks, so Epson printers.
These machines, on the other hand, do not produce major issues or minor flaws. The production of blank pages is one such problem. Before we get into the fixes for the specific problem, this article will inform you about why Epson printers cause this issue in the first place.
There are a variety of reasons why we believe that our printers are to blame for producing blank pages. It’s aggravating and inconvenient if your printer prints out empty pages since it consumes your time.
Here are the reasons why my Epson printer is Printing Blank Pages
- If your printer has clogged nozzles, you may get empty pages as a result.
- Ink cartridges that are empty can also cause your printer to generate blank pages abruptly.
- Your printer may refuse to print if the paper size is incorrect.
- It’s possible that it’s due to an unknown reason if the printer software begins to malfunction for inexplicable reasons.
There are other minor reasons for which a user may not be aware. As a result, before we go into the solutions to the problem, please make sure you verify a few crucial factors that we will address later in the article.
Troubleshoot your Epson printer
Here are some troubleshooting suggestions for your Epson printer. Make a point of remembering these steps, as they will come in handy if you run into any problems while using your printer.
- To begin, your printer must have a flat, solid surface on which to print without encountering any printing difficulties.
- When you replace the ink cartridges, be sure to remove the yellow tape from them.
- Check your printer’s settings, such as layout preferences and paper sizes. Incorrect paper size might cause blank pages to arise due to this reason.
- If you believe your ink cartridges are past their expiration date, you should take them out as soon as possible.
- You must study the specifications of your printer when purchasing one, and it always mentions the type of paper that it will accept.
- Also, be sure there are no blank pages in your document because this might lead to printing problems.
Do you know that your printer’s software allows you to choose whether or not to print a blank page? You may now go ahead and do so. Please follow the instructions carefully in order, starting with step 1, if you’re printing from Windows or Mac OS.
Step For Epson Printer Not Printing on Windows 10
- 1st step You must hit the Windows key and choose the “settings” option first.
- Next, go to the “Devices” option. Make sure you select “printers and scanners” after that.
- A list will appear on your screen where you can pick your printer.
- Then click on “manage,” then “printing preferences.”
- After that, open the “maintenance” tab and press “extended settings.”
- On your screen, please choose the ‘skip this page’ option now.
- Please do not forget to hit ‘ok’ to save your configurations.
Step For Epson Printer Not Printing on MAC
- To access the ‘system preferences,’ open the Apple menu and select ‘system preferences.
- Select an option from the drop-down menu; ‘print and scan,’ ‘print and fax,’ or’ printers and scanners.
- Please make sure you choose your product before proceeding.
- Navigate to the ‘drivers or options’ settings screen next.
- Then, after toggling the ‘skip blank page,’ press OK to save your settings.
8 Steps to fix Epson printer printing blank pages?
The Epson printer, while providing the greatest services to its customers, occasionally goes wrong. We believe that solving issues with an Epson printer that is producing blank pages can be quickly and simply resolved by utilizing the simple and brief fixes listed above;
1. Skip the blank page method
For both Windows 10 and Mac, the ‘skip blank page’ approach has already been described above in the text.
To avoid having your Epson printer produce blank pages, make sure you follow those procedures in order and meticulously.
2. Clean your printer nozzles
Please follow the procedures outlined in this section to clean your nozzles.
- On your Epson printer, you will see a ‘home button’ as shown in the illustration.
- Press it and choose the “setup” option.
- Then go to “maintenance” and select “check printhead nozzle.”
- The printer will check any document loaded into it by printing it. If any empty pages or lines appear, clean the print
3. Inspect the nozzles on your printer for clogging.
Your printer’s blocked nozzles may cause it to produce blank pages. Keep the following two factors in mind if you want to check for clogged printers nozzles;
- Your printer may be out of ink. By replacing the ink cartridge with a new one, you can determine whether this is the case. See whether the problems have been resolved!
- The ink cartridge has yellow protective tape on it. Before installing it, make sure you remove the tape.
4. Make sure your printer’s drivers are up to date.
- Your Epson printer might print blank pages if an old version of the printer driver is installed; therefore, you must make sure that you keep the printer drivers up to date so that any problems do not appear! Please go to the official website of Epson printers and seek for your current model.
- When you find it, download the most recent set of printer drivers.
- After downloading and installing the most recent version of your printer’s drivers,
5. Using the troubleshoot, check to see whether the printer is working.
Sometimes, performing a troubleshoot on your device solves other problems. You may infer that running trouble diagnosis isn’t only for detecting printing blank pages issues; it’s also for determining any other problem.
- Select the ‘update and security option’ from the ‘settings’ section on your device.
- Select the ‘troubleshoot’ option next. Please make sure you choose it.
- Then, on the right side of the screen, click ‘printer.’
6. Restart your printer and see if it was working without interruption.
If you have trouble with your printer, please follow the steps below to restart it.
- Please wait while your printer’s power button is pressed and for it to shut down completely. There is a power button on your printer; press it and wait for it to shut down.
- After that, disconnect the cable from the primary source and allow 3-4 minutes to pass before reconnecting it.
- Then connect the cable to the main switch, turn on the printer, and check whether any more blank pages are still coming out.
7. Check to see whether your printer’s ink is empty.
Checking the ink levels in your printer may fix the irritating issue. The “low” ink levels, on the other hand, do not have to be the reason. Continue reading to learn more;
- To begin, examine the ink levels in your printer’s ink cartridge. If you find it to be low or insufficient, please refill it as soon as possible.
- Secondly, if the cartridge is empty, replace it with a new one right away.
- Lastly, even brand-new ink cartridges can sometimes malfunction due to clogged nozzles. Check to see whether the difficulties have gone away by removing the tape and verifying that everything is operational!
8. Update the printer’s firmware
You can update the firmware on your Epson printer to see if the problem persists. You may upgrade the firmware via the software that was installed on your Windows or directly from Epson’s official website.
If you don’t have access to the Epson software, follow the instructions below to download it from epson.com;
- You must go to the Epson website to find out what printer model you have and download the most recent firmware version.
- Then, click on the checkbox button.
- Then, choose the install option.
- On your screen, you’ll see a list of directions; double-check that you follow them correctly in order to upgrade your firmware.
- Once you’ve completed each step in the sequence and meticulously, please select “finish.”
If your Epson printers keep giving you problems, it does not necessarily imply that you need a new printer; almost every printer can break down at any moment. Many individuals have complained about having trouble printing on their Epson printer.
- As a result, in this essay, we’ve tried our best to provide answers to the problem of missing pages. We hope it is!