When the HP printer driver is not accessible, it’s a typical problem. It creates a slew of difficulties for both a company and productivity. This lesson was created to assist you in situations when your HP printer driver becomes disabled.
This article also goes into detail about the most common reasons why your HP printer informs you that the driver is missing.
I realize you’re having problems with your new HP Envy printer’s installation. Let’s see if a clean install will assist.
Quick Start – Follow these steps:
- To begin, if there is a USB connection between the printer and computer, remove it.
- Uninstall all HP Envy software from the Control panel – Programs and features – Select all HP Envy printer entries and delete them.
- Now select all printer entries in the Control panel – Devices and printers – Remove the device.
- Restart your computer.
- In the search box at the bottom of the screen, type device manager and hit Enter.
- In device manager, select the view tab in the top menu and choose “Show hidden devices.”
- Check the list of “printer” entries in the device manager; right-click and choose “uninstall.” – Remove any printer entries with a right-click if they exist. Uncheck “Delete driver software for this device” in the confirmation device uninstall pop-up.
- Also, search for entries in the “printer queue” and “imaging devices” lists, and repeat the procedure. Any printer entry or any entry with the text “Unknown device” should be deleted.
- Then open the Run window by pressing the windows key + R together – type printui.exe /s and hit enter.
- Remove any entries in the print server properties, too. Remove any if they exist.
- Go to “run” and enter – “c:/programdata” — Delete any printer-related folders and files from Hewlett Packard’s folder.
- Restart your computer again.
- Click here to install the software: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/printers/en5640/Basic_Webpack_x64-40.2.1073-EN5640_Basic
- After that, install the program by following the on-screen instructions and restart your computer again (which will wipe all of your preferences).
- Select “Wireless” in the connection window and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation.
Also check how to locate wps pin of hp printer
Why does my HP printer show a message that the driver is no longer accessible?
You’re having difficulties with HP printer failures that appear out of nowhere during a crucial process. Everything on the system’s side appears to be A-OK, but the printer does not appear to be communicating at all. You’d issued a print order, but nothing had appeared to work in your favor up until now. So, what is causing this?
Because of the following reasons, an HP printer status driver might be absent:
When the printer driver is faulty, there might be a variety of reasons why it’s happened. Installing drivers in our system can go wrong for a variety of reasons, including an incorrect or missing installation.
If the contents of your printer’s spooler are damaged, it is due to a problem with your computer. The Print Spooler software manages all pending print jobs.
This program determines which documents will be printed first on an HP printer. A warning message appears when the spooler service fails.
2 Different Ways to Repair The ‘HP Printer Driver Is Unavailable’ problem?
We’ve gathered a number of approaches to discover and repair problems with the driver being out of date on HP printers.
If the printer driver is corrupt, uninstall and reinstall it.
If you can’t find the HP printer driver, it’s probable that your drivers have been corrupted. Simply remove the old one and replace it with the most recent version, which you may get for free from the HP assistance website. If your HP printer tells you that its driver is missing, there are a few methods to re-install your system’s
- To launch the Device Manager, press the Windows + R keys together.
- Open the Device Manager on your system by typing devmgmt.msc.
- Select the ‘Print Queue’ option from the options, which refers to your HP printer model.
- To remove HP printer, right-click it and select Uninstall.
- Download and run the most up-to-date version of the HP printer driver to install it.
- If you’re having issues with the most current driver version, look in the Start menu for “Update.”
- Select ‘Check for updates’ from the list of options.
- A new driver for your HP printer would be available. The Windows update process will begin when you click on it, with on-screen instructions flying by the screen.
- Then shut down your computer and attempt to print again.
Also, bear in mind that this issue can affect any HP printer. For example, if the HP envy 4520 printer driver is not accessible, you must follow the same steps as previously described. If you continue to encounter the same difficulty, though, you may try it again.
On Windows 10, is the Driver for HP Printer Unavailable? Check for an Update.
Windows updates are another resolution for the ‘HP printer driver is missing’ problem. We frequently neglect to perform Windows updates, which creates bugs and generally affects the HP printer driver. It generates problems, particularly with the printer driver, making it incompatible with your operating system. When you submit a print job to your HP printer on Windows 10, the driver becomes
Meanwhile, you may manually update your system’s operating system by performing the following procedures:
- On a Windows 10 computer, press the Window key.
- A “Start” screen will display.
- Select the search icon. In the field box, type “Update” and then hit Enter.
- A new window appears with information on any pending system upgrades that you may have missed.
- If there are any outstanding updates, they’ll be listed in the Windows Update.
These problems are frequently resolved utilizing the methods described above. Please call our 24*7 customer care staff if you continue to encounter them. You may also communicate with our Errorsdoc technical personnel or send an email describing your issue in writing to one of our representatives for help. Our specialists will not only look at your problem but will also provide guidance on how
You can read about HP Printer offline issue