Hp envy 4500 is a superb choice in terms of printers. The wireless printing option is an amazing and convenient option for printing. In this blog, we will tell you HP envy 4500 wireless setups.
HP Envy 4500 wireless setup- Wireless Setup Wizard
- Switch ON the printer and open the Wireless Setting Menu.
- Open the Hp Envy 4500 wireless setup wizard setting to activate the Wi-Fi.
- A list of available Wi-Fi connections, within the range of the printer, appears.
- Then activate the router which is connected to your internet service provider.
- Then make sure that the internet connection on your internet service provider is active.
- Test the speed of the internet connection and the signal strength.
- Deactivate all other Wi-Fi connections in the range of the printer.
- If the printer is on auto-connect mode, then it will connect to Wi-Fi automatically.
- The printer will prompt a pop-up that will state that the connection is successful.
- The light of the Hp Envy 4500 printer will turn from orange to blue color which states that the wireless setup is done.
HP Envy 4500 wireless setup- Bluetooth
You can also do the HP envy 4500 wireless setups via Bluetooth connection by using the Bluetooth feature on the printer. Keep the printer very close to the device.
- Go to the official site of Hp. Type the name of the printer Hp Envy 4500. Then look for the Bluetooth option. Activate it by sliding the toggle switch on the top of the screen. Similarly, switch ON the Bluetooth in the phone.
- Click on the scan nearby devices option and then press the one with the printer’s name on it.
- Also, enable the made device visible option to activate under the Bluetooth settings.
- The device will start the pairing process, enter the pairing code on the printer’s control panel and click the OK button. Type the pairing code in the correct format.
HP Envy 4500 wireless setup- Connect to Wi-Fi
Check the direct settings of the Wi-Fi and note them. You can make a new password or change the printer name for easy identification using the Embedded Web Server (EWS) or the Hp wireless direct. In the Wi-Fi direct option, there is no need for a router.
- Click on the Wi-Fi direct icon on the printer’s control panel to open the menu. Click the settings icon to change the connection type to protected or unprotected that is automatic or manual respectively.
- Then print a report which has information about Wi-Fi direct. Press the information button on the control panel to print the report. Fill in the Wi-Fi direct password and the other settings.
- Then link your device computer or phone to the hp envy 4500 printers. Print the information page from the printer. Type the SSID in the address box of the browser.
- The embedded service page will pop up after some time. Then click Continue on the website security page which will appear the next.
- In the network menu, select the Wi-Fi Direct icon.
- Click on the status option. Wait until you see a message that you are being directed to the HTTPS enabled page. Wait for a few seconds.
- In case there is an error message which appears that the connection is not private, then open the advanced menu and click on proceed to option. Then go to the edit settings menu.
- Go through the manual of the printer to make the required changes and press apply. Restart your hp envy 4500 printers. Make the Wi-Fi direct connection again. Enter the password and make a print copy.