All the recent series of printers offer wireless printing options. This has made printing very convenient as you can print from any device connected to the same network by sitting anywhere. All you need to have is an active internet connection and a hp LaserJet p1102w printer. If you have bought the printer in the latest version then all you need to do is to set up a wireless connection for your printer. In this article, we will provide you with a proper explanation of the hp LaserJet p1102w wireless setup without a CD. You need to learn these basic steps for establishing a wireless setup for hp LaserJet p1102w. so read the given instructions below for wireless setup without CD.
HP LaserJet p1102w wireless setup without CD- windows-
For Establishing the HP LaserJet p1102w wireless setup without CD for windows 10, follow the steps given below-
- Note the name of your network connection and the password. Also, be sure of having the Wi-Fi cable with the printer.
- Go to the official Hp website and then go to ‘Software and Driver Downloads’, type the name and model of your printer.
- Download the complete software and follow the prompts which appear on the screen to complete the setup.
- To finish the installation process, you have to re-boot your device when prompted on the screen.
HP LaserJet p1102w wireless setup without CD- Mac
For Establishing the HP LaserJet p1102w wireless setup without CD for the Mac, follow the steps given below-
- Note the name of your network connection and password or the passphrase.
- If you are not aware of the network name and password then you have to go to the “Find Your Wireless WEP, WPA, WPA2 Password” section.
- Connect the USB cable to the printer and then to your MacBook.
- First, make sure that your printer software is up to date.
- On the official website of hp go-to ‘software and driver downloads. Type the name and model of your printer and press enter.
- Click on the ‘Apple’ menu and go to system preferences.
- Then go to the ‘Printers & Scanners’ menu.
- Go to the ‘utility’ option and then tap on the ‘Open printer Utility’.
- To open advanced printer settings, click on ‘HTML config’.
- Click on the networking option and then the “wireless” tab.
- Now click on 802.11b/g/n Wireless and select enabled.
- Double click on the network name to add ‘current network name’ and add the network code/phrase and tap apply.
- In the printers and scanners option enter the name of the printer, tap on the minus sign, and then delete the USB installed printer.
- Then tap on the sign to add the “printer’.
- Click on the printer with ‘Bonjour’ and click ‘Use or print using’ and select the name of the printer on the popup menu.
- Then finally click on the ‘add’ option to add a printer to the list.
These steps will clear on HP LaserJet p1102w wireless setup without CD. We hope that this article has given you enough insights into the setup process. However, if you still face any issue then you may refer to the official hp website or get in touch with the customer support executive via the helpline or hp chat available on the official website.